Patient Speaks Corner...
1. Nice doctor...listen to me in detail. Give me time.
Satisfied all in all
Recommended for any ladies problems and issues
Medications she gave made me fine.
2. Just one word will say it all. She is "Awesome". I had been to several obgyn for infertility treatment;every doctor i saw had a boxed patterned. Which had never worked for me. I got referred yo Dr Jain by a close friend of mine. I was prepared to listen to all monotonous lecture what Every physician had iterated till date looking at my medical & family history. I was really surprised by Dr Jain's approach. She did go thru my history taking and patiently examined me. Then my previous history files and treatments were looked up. She never had a monotonous speech like other doctor's. I was prescribed medicines and blood work and asked to return back on prely discussed schedule. I conceived with the 1st attempt. Last month was blessed with a healthy baby boy. So for me i just have only one word for her "awesome"
3. Have seen Dr. Jain several times for different reasons. she is polite, cooperative and understanding. she will never rush you. she will work out the appointment time with you as per your convenience.
4. Got my ovarian cyst surgery done. Overall experience was good and recovery and follow up visit very cooperative. Doctor is polite and cooperative
5. Good doctor. Very Helpful and understanding.. Thank you.
6. She is a very friendly doctor & one of the finest doctors I have seen.Hears all your concerns and explains you everything in understandable terms. She is the only doctor I ever know who calls her patient directly and answer their questions. You can contact her via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and get immediate response. She makes sure that you don't feel much discomfort during your physical examination . I highly recommend her to everyone.
7. Calm, patient and responsive listens and responds professionally.
8. Highly Professional & Co-operative. Definitely recomend her.
9. Dr.Jain is the most amazing doctor! She listens to all of my concerns and addresses them directly. She is very honest, full of compassion for her patients and practices with great humility! I would most certainly recommend her to others! My husband and I are happy with Dr. Jain . As first time expectant parents, the Doctor and her staff have been professional, friendly and patient in answering all of our questions.
10. My search for a physician who could help me began more than 30 years ago.After the birth of my two children I was left with severe trauma to my vagina and perineum. I was cut, torn and not sewn up properly. Time and time again I was turned down by at least 10 gynecologists in Europe.Finally I found my lovely Gynecologist, Dr. Dipti Jain via this helpful site! After exchanging several e-mails (which she always answered personally!), I felt this was a doctor who could help me. So I booked my airline ticket and hotel room and went to see her. I knew straight away I'd made the right choice. She is the most caring and compassionate physician imaginable. The next day I went for my surgical procedure at Advance Hospital (perinoplasty vaginal tightening and reconstruction) .I stayed in India for 8 days before going home, and although there was some discomfort, I didn't need much pain medication. I am beyond happy, and hope others in the same situation will be motivated to cross borders in order to have the surgery they want/need!